- Type of data you collect from your website users (e.g. their names, email addresses, IP addresses, etc.)
- Type of methods you use to collect and store the data including how long the data is being stored (e.g. cookies, sign up, registration, contact form, etc.)
- Use of the collected data
- Third-parties you share the data with (e.g. Mailchimp, Google Adsense, etc.)
- Clear user guideline about how to block cookies and opt-out of third party advertisements
- Your business name, location and contact information
Don’t forget to click “publish” or “update” after entering the content!
The easiest way to do this is to use Widget. After building a new menu, you can go to Appearance » Widgets. Here, you will see ‘Navigation Menu’ widget. Drag this widget to your footer widget area. Then, from the “Selection Menu” box, choose the menu that you created in Step 2 and save the change.
We hope this article was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave your comment below!